2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 29A — Elections
- 29A.04 General provisions.
- 29A.08 Voters and registration.
- 29A.12 Voting systems.
- 29A.16 Precinct and polling place determination and accessibility.
- 29A.20 Qualifications, terms, and requirements for elective offices.
- 29A.24 Filing for office.
- 29A.28 Vacancies.
- 29A.32 Voters' pamphlets.
- 29A.36 Ballots and other voting forms.
- 29A.40 Absentee voting.
- 29A.44 Polling place elections and poll workers.
- 29A.46 Disability access voting.
- 29A.48 Voting by mail.
- 29A.52 Primaries and elections.
- 29A.53 Instant runoff voting pilot project.
- 29A.56 Special circumstances elections.
- 29A.60 Canvassing.
- 29A.64 Recounts.
- 29A.68 Contesting an election.
- 29A.72 State initiative and referendum.
- 29A.76 Redistricting.
- 29A.76A Congressional districts and apportionment.
- 29A.80 Political parties.
- 29A.84 Crimes and penalties.
- 29A.88 Nuclear waste site -- Election for disapproval.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.