2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 27 — Libraries, museums, and historical activities
- 27.04 State library.
- 27.12 Public libraries.
- 27.15 Library capital facility areas.
- 27.18 Interstate library compact.
- 27.20 State law library.
- 27.24 County law libraries.
- 27.34 State historical societies -- Historic preservation.
- 27.40 Thomas Burke Memorial Washington State Museum of University of Washington.
- 27.44 Indian graves and records.
- 27.48 Preservation of historical materials.
- 27.53 Archaeological sites and resources.
|Chapter not to apply to certain materials printed in library or library district: RCW
City libraries: RCW 35.22.280.
Highway advertising control act of 1961: Chapter 47.42 RCW.
Incorporation of libraries and scientific societies: Chapter 24.03 RCW.
Librarians -- Qualifications and certification: RCW 27.04.055.
Periodicals, postage, purchase by public agencies -- Manner of payment: RCW 42.24.035.
Power of cities and towns to acquire art museums, auditoriums, etc.: RCW 35.21.020.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts--Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
State publications distribution center: Chapter 40.06 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.