2005 Washington Revised Code RCW 26.09.280: Parenting plan or child support modification or enforcement — Venue.

    Every action or proceeding to change, modify, or enforce any final order, judgment, or decree entered in any dissolution or legal separation or declaration concerning the validity of a marriage, whether under this chapter or prior law, regarding the parenting plan or child support for the minor children of the marriage may be brought in the county where the minor children are then residing, or in the court in which the final order, judgment, or decree was entered, or in the county where the parent or other person who has the care, custody, or control of the children is then residing.

    [1991 c 367 § 10; 1987 c 460 § 20; 1975 c 32 § 4; 1973 1st ex.s. c 157 § 28.]


         Severability -- Effective date -- Captions not law -- 1991 c 367: See notes following RCW 26.09.015.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.