2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 24 — Corporations and associations (nonprofit)
- 24.03 Washington nonprofit corporation act.
- 24.06 Nonprofit miscellaneous and mutual corporations act.
- 24.12 Corporations sole.
- 24.20 Fraternal societies.
- 24.24 Building corporations composed of fraternal society members.
- 24.28 Granges.
- 24.34 Agricultural processing and marketing associations.
- 24.36 Fish marketing act.
- 24.40 Tax reform act of 1969, state implementation -- Not for profit corporations.
- 24.44 Uniform management of institutional funds act.
- 24.46 Foreign trade zones.
- 24.50 Washington manufacturing services.
|Acknowledgment form, corporations: RCW
Constitutional provisions, generally: State Constitution Art. 12.
Consumer loan act: Chapter 31.04 RCW.
Contribution of corporate funds, public, charitable, etc., purposes: RCW 23B.03.020(2)(o).
Crimes relating to corporations: Chapter 9.24 RCW.
Dentistry, practice or solicitation prohibited: RCW 18.32.675.
Doing business without license, gross misdemeanor: RCW 9.24.040.
Eminent domain by corporations: Chapter 8.20 RCW.
False statements, penalty for filing: RCW 43.07.210.
Legal services, advertising of, penalty: RCW 30.04.260.
Materials specifically authorized to be printed and distributed by secretary of state: RCW 43.07.140.
Partnerships: Title 25 RCW.
"Person" defined: RCW 1.16.080.
Seals, effect of: RCW 64.04.105.
Secretary of state, duties: Chapter 43.07 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.