2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 17 — Weeds, rodents, and pests
- 17.04 Weed districts.
- 17.06 Intercounty weed districts.
- 17.10 Noxious weeds -- Control boards.
- 17.12 Agricultural pest districts.
- 17.15 Integrated pest management.
- 17.21 Washington pesticide application act.
- 17.24 Insect pests and plant diseases.
- 17.26 Control of spartina and purple loosestrife.
- 17.28 Mosquito control districts.
- 17.34 Pest control compact.
|Control of predatory birds injurious to agriculture: RCW
Crop liens: Chapter 60.11 RCW.
Director of agriculture: Chapter 43.23 RCW.
Mosquito control: Chapter 70.22 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Washington pesticide control act: Chapter 15.58 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.