2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 16 — Animals and livestock (formerly: animals, estrays, brands, and fences)
- 16.04 Trespass of animals -- General.
- 16.08 Dogs.
- 16.10 Dogs -- Licensing -- Dog control zones.
- 16.24 Stock restricted areas.
- 16.36 Animal health.
- 16.38 Livestock diseases -- Diagnostic service program.
- 16.49 Custom slaughtering.
- 16.50 Humane slaughter of livestock.
- 16.52 Prevention of cruelty to animals.
- 16.54 Abandoned animals.
- 16.57 Identification of livestock.
- 16.58 Identification of cattle through licensing of certified feed lots.
- 16.60 Fences.
- 16.65 Public livestock markets.
- 16.67 Washington state beef commission.
- 16.68 Disposal of dead animals.
- 16.70 Control of pet animals infected with diseases communicable to humans.
- 16.72 Fur farming.
|Agister and trainer liens: Chapter
"Coyote getters" may be used to control coyotes: RCW 9.41.185.
Director of agriculture: Chapter 43.23 RCW.
Dog guide or service animal, interfering with: RCW 9.91.170.
Dog license tax, counties: Chapter 36.49 RCW.
Harming a police dog or police horse: RCW 9A.76.200.
Killing of person by vicious animal: RCW 9A.32.070.
Larcenous appropriation of livestock: Chapter 9A.56 RCW.
Milk and milk products for animal food: Chapter 15.37 RCW.
Race horses: Chapter 67.16 RCW.
Stealing horses or cattle as larceny: Chapter 9A.56 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.