2018 Code of Virginia
Title 6.2 - Financial Institutions and Services
Chapter 18 - Payday Lenders
§ 6.2-1803. Application for license; form; content; fee
A. An application for a license under this chapter shall be made in writing, under oath and on a form provided by the Commissioner.
B. The application shall set forth:
1. The name and address of the applicant;
2. If the applicant is a firm or partnership, the name and address of each member of the firm or partnership;
3. If the applicant is a corporation or a limited liability company, the name and address of each officer, director, registered agent, and each principal;
4. The addresses of the locations of the offices to be approved; and
5. Such other information concerning the financial responsibility, background, experience and activities of the applicant and its members, officers, directors, and principals as the Commissioner may require.
C. The application shall be accompanied by payment of an application fee of $500.
D. The application fee shall not be refundable in any event. The fee shall not be abated by surrender, suspension, or revocation of the license.
2002, c. 897, § 6.1-447; 2010, c. 794.