2014 Virginia Code
Title 3.2 - Agriculture, Animal Care, and Food
§ 3.2-5703. Registration of service agency
A. A service agency shall not operate in the Commonwealth without first obtaining registration issued annually by the Commissioner. The application for registration as a service agency or renewal of application shall be made in writing on a form supplied by the Commissioner. Each application for registration or renewal shall contain:
1. The name of the service agency, including any fictitious names under which it intends to operate;
2. The principal business address of the service agency;
3. The name of every person functioning as a service technician in the Commonwealth who is in the employ of the service agency;
4. Documentation of verification pursuant to § 3.2-5706 of the weights or measures standards and calibrating equipment used or to be used by the service agency; and
5. The fee required by § 3.2-5704.
B. The Commissioner may deny, suspend or revoke any registration or renewal if the application is incomplete, false, or fraudulent. It shall be a violation of this chapter for a person to submit to the Commissioner an application for registration or renewal that he knows to be false or fraudulent.
1992, c. 242, § 3.1-969.4; 2008, c. 860.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.