2013 Code of Virginia
Title 56 - PUBLIC SERVICE COMPANIES.
Chapter 10.3 - Underground Utility Damage Prevention Act
- Section 56-265.14 - Short title
- Section 56-265.15 - Definitions; calculation of time periods
- Section 56-265.15:1 - Exemptions; routine maintenance
- Section 56-265.16 - Description unavailable
- Section 56-265.16:1 - Operators to join notification centers; certification
- Section 56-265.17 - Notification required prior to excavation or demolition; waiting periods; marking of proposed sit...
- Section 56-265.17:1 - Notification and procedures for designers
- Section 56-265.17:2 - Procedures for project owners
- Section 56-265.17:3 - Procedures for operators in response to a designer notice
- Section 56-265.18 - Notification requirements
- Section 56-265.19 - Duties of operator; regulations
- Section 56-265.19:1 - Private sewer laterals and sewer system laterals
- Section 56-265.20 - Description unavailable
- Section 56-265.20:1 - Locating nonmetallic underground utility lines
- Section 56-265.21 - Marking by color
- Section 56-265.22 - Duties of notification center upon notification by person intending to excavate; record of notifica...
- Section 56-265.22:1 - Meetings between excavators and operators
- Section 56-265.23 - Exemption for roadway maintenance operations by the Virginia Department of Transportation and certa...
- Section 56-265.24 - Duties of excavator
- Section 56-265.25 - Liability of operator and excavator; penalties
- Section 56-265.26 - Description unavailable
- Section 56-265.26:1 - Utility line depth requirement
- Section 56-265.27 - Description unavailable
- Section 56-265.28 - Sovereign immunity
- Section 56-265.29 - Other similar laws
- Section 56-265.30 - Authority of the State Corporation Commission
- Section 56-265.31 - Commission to establish advisory committee
- Section 56-265.32 - Commission to impose civil penalties for certain violations; establishment of Underground Utility D...
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.