2013 Code of Virginia
Title 15.2 - COUNTIES, CITIES AND TOWNS.
Chapter 28.2 - Virginia Indoor Clean Air Act
- Section 15.2-2820 - Definitions
- Section 15.2-2821 - Applicability
- Section 15.2-2822 - Authority of law-enforcement officials
- Section 15.2-2823 - Smoking in public buildings or facilities; exception
- Section 15.2-2824 - Prohibitions on smoking generally; penalty for violation
- Section 15.2-2825 - Smoking in restaurants prohibited; exceptions; posting of signs; penalty for violation
- Section 15.2-2826 - Designation of "No-Smoking" areas; smoking prohibited in "No-Smoking" areas; penalty for violat...
- Section 15.2-2827 - Responsibility of building proprietors and managers
- Section 15.2-2828 - Ordinances regulating smoking generally
- Section 15.2-2829 - Mandatory provisions of ordinances
- Section 15.2-2830 - Optional provisions of ordinances
- Section 15.2-2831 - Other ordinances not authorized
- Section 15.2-2832 - Regulation of smoking; posting of signs
- Section 15.2-2833 - Enforcement of ordinances
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.