2011 Code of Virginia
Title 40.1 LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT.
Chapter 1 Department of Labor and Industry (40.1-1 thru 40.1-11.2)
- 40.1-1 Department continued; powers and duties generally; delegation of authority concerning occupational ...
- 40.1-2 Definitions
- 40.1-2.01 Certified mail; subsequent mail or notices may be sent by regular mail.
- 40.1-2.1 Application of title to Commonwealth and its agencies, etc.; safety and health program for public e...
- 40.1-3 Title provides for safety, health and welfare of employees
- 40.1-4 Description unavailable
- 40.1-4.1 Annual report
- 40.1-5 Governor to appoint Commissioner of Labor and Industry
- 40.1-6 Powers and duties of Commissioner
- 40.1-7 Attorney for the Commonwealth to prosecute on request of Commissioner
- 40.1-8 Other officers to furnish information; protected health information under certain circumstance...
- 40.1-9 How Department maintained
- 40.1-10 Offenses in regard to examinations, inspections, etc
- 40.1-11 Using or revealing information gathered
- 40.1-11.1 Employment of illegal immigrants
- 40.1-11.2 Participation in E-Verify program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.