2010 Code of Virginia
Title 57 - RELIGIOUS AND CHARITABLE MATTERS; CEMETERIES.
Chapter 5 - Solicitation of Contributions (57-48 thru 57-69)
- 57-48 - Definitions.
- 57-49 - Registration of charitable organizations; prohibition against support of terrorists.
- 57-50 - Reciprocal agreements with other states; online filing.
- 57-51 - Nonresident registration.
- 57-52 - Publication of warnings concerning certain charitable and civic organizations.
- 57-52.1 - Publication of warnings concerning solicitation by professional solicitors.
- 57-53 - Records to be kept by charitable organizations.
- 57-54 - Contracts between charitable or civic organizations and professional fund-raising counsel or professional solicitors.
- 57-55 - Description unavailable
- 57-55.1 - Description unavailable
- 57-55.2 - Charitable solicitation disclosure.
- 57-55.2:1 - Solicitations by for-profit organizations
- 57-55.3 - Disclosure regarding financial statement required.
- 57-56 - Information filed to become public records.
- 57-57 - Prohibited acts.
- 57-58 - Ratio of fund-raising expenses to contributions to be included in registration statement.
- 57-59 - Enforcement of chapter; seizure of property connected with terrorism; penalties.
- 57-60 - Exemptions.
- 57-61 - Registration of professional fund-raising counsels and solicitors.
- 57-61.1 - Time and effect of registration.
- 57-61.2 - Commercial co-ventures.
- 57-62 - Liability imposed by other laws not decreased.
- 57-63 - Local ordinances.
- 57-64 - Out-of-state enforcement proceedings.
- 57-65 - Fees and charges.
- 57-66 - Rules and regulations; model ordinance.
- 57-67 - Application to court for relief.
- 57-68 - Description unavailable
- 57-69 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.