2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 9 - Assignments for Benefit of Creditors (55-156 thru 55-167)
- 55-156 - Recordation; notice of sale; preferences prohibited.
- 55-157 - Substitution of another trustee by creditors.
- 55-158 - Questioning claim of creditor and determination thereof.
- 55-159 - Provision to bar further claim by creditors who accept deed.
- 55-160 - Compensation of trustee.
- 55-161 - How and when made.
- 55-162 - Trustee; rights and duties; compensation.
- 55-163 - Resignation of trustee.
- 55-164 - Debts; order of payment.
- 55-165 - Exemption from garnishment, levy or distress.
- 55-166 - Termination of assignment by court.
- 55-167 - Clerk to preserve papers, etc.; fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.