2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 5 - Fraudulent and Voluntary Conveyances, Bulk and Conditional Sales, etc.; Writings Necessary to Be Re... (55-80 thru 55-105)
- 55-80 - Void fraudulent acts; bona fide purchasers not affected.
- 55-81 - Voluntary gifts, etc., void as to prior creditors.
- 55-82 - Creditor's suits to avoid such gifts, etc.
- 55-82.1 - Creditor's suits; attorney fees.
- 55-83 - through 55-86
- 55-87 - Loans and reservations of a use or property to be recorded.
- 55-88 - through 55-94
- 55-95 - Certain recorded contracts as valid as deeds.
- 55-96 - Contracts, etc., void as to creditors and purchasers until recorded; priority of credit line deed of trust.
- 55-96.1 - Description unavailable
- 55-97 - Where to be recorded.
- 55-98 - , 55-99
- 55-100 - Recordation of instruments affecting civil aircraft of United States.
- 55-101 - Priority of writings, when admitted to record same day.
- 55-102 - When writings to be recorded in county, and when in corporation.
- 55-103 - Words "creditors" and "purchasers," how construed.
- 55-104 - Lien of subsequent purchaser for purchase money paid before notice.
- 55-105 - When purchaser not affected by record of deed or contract.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.