2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 27 - Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act (55-517 thru 55-525)
- 55-517 - Applicability.
- 55-518 - Exemptions.
- 55-519 - Required disclosures.
- 55-519.1 - Required disclosures pertaining to a military air installation.
- 55-520 - Time for disclosure; termination of contract.
- 55-521 - Owner liability.
- 55-522 - Change in circumstances.
- 55-523 - Duties of real estate licensees.
- 55-524 - Actions under this chapter.
- 55-525 - Real Estate Board to develop form; when effective.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.