2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 27.1 - Exchange Facilitators Act (55-525.1 thru 55-525.7)
- 55-525.1 - Definitions.
- 55-525.2 - Change in control.
- 55-525.3 - Separately identified accounts, or qualified escrows or qualified trusts.
- 55-525.4 - Errors and omissions insurance; cash or letters of credit.
- 55-525.5 - Accounting for moneys and property.
- 55-525.6 - Prohibited acts.
- 55-525.7 - Penalty; attorney fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.