2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 2.1 - Uniform Custodial Trust Act (55-34.1 thru 55-34.19)
- 55-34.1 - Definitions.
- 55-34.2 - Custodial trust; creation and termination; general provisions.
- 55-34.3 - Custodial trustee for future payment or transfer.
- 55-34.4 - Form and effect of receipt and acceptance by custodial trustee; jurisdiction.
- 55-34.5 - Transfer to custodial trustee by fiduciary or obligor; facility of payment.
- 55-34.6 - Multiple beneficiaries; separate custodial trusts; survivorship.
- 55-34.7 - General duties of custodial trustee.
- 55-34.8 - General powers of custodial trustee.
- 55-34.9 - Use of custodial trust property.
- 55-34.10 - Determination of incapacity; effect.
- 55-34.11 - Exemption of third person from liability.
- 55-34.12 - Liability to third person; exceptions.
- 55-34.13 - Declination, resignation, incapacity, death, or removal of custodial trustee; designation of successor.
- 55-34.14 - Expenses, compensation, and bond of custodial trustee.
- 55-34.15 - Reporting and accounting by custodial trustee; determination of liability.
- 55-34.16 - Limitations of action against custodial trustee.
- 55-34.17 - Distribution on termination.
- 55-34.18 - Methods and forms for creating custodial trusts.
- 55-34.19 - Applicable law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.