2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 16 - Release of Powers of Appointment (55-278 thru 55-286.2)
- 55-278 - Definitions.
- 55-279 - Right to release.
- 55-280 - Manner of effecting release.
- 55-281 - Release heretofore made.
- 55-282 - Right of release not exclusive.
- 55-283 - Delivery of release or copy to person in possession or control of property.
- 55-284 - Recordation, etc., as notice to purchaser or mortgagee of property.
- 55-285 - Recordation in deed book; indexing; fee.
- 55-286 - Release not invalid for failure to comply with either § 55-283 or §
- 55-286.1 - Release as disclaimer.
- 55-286.2 - Interaction with disclaimer rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.