2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 15 - Apportionment of Moneys; Management of Institutional Funds (55-253 thru 55-277)
- 55-253 - through 55-268
- 55-268.1 - through 0
- 55-268.11 - Short title.
- 55-268.12 - Definitions.
- 55-268.13 - Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional fund.
- 55-268.14 - Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction.
- 55-268.15 - Delegation of management and investment functions.
- 55-268.16 - Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose.
- 55-268.17 - Reviewing compliance.
- 55-268.18 - Application to existing institutional funds.
- 55-268.19 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- 55-268.20 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- 55-269 - Description unavailable
- 55-269.1 - Annuity table.
- 55-270 - Rule of calculation.
- 55-271 - Example.
- 55-272 - Description unavailable
- 55-272.1 - Table of uniform seniority.
- 55-273 - Rules of calculation under § 55-272.1.
- 55-274 - Makehamized mortality table.
- 55-275 - Description unavailable
- 55-276 - Commutation in case of persons under disability.
- 55-277 - Commutation of certain life estates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.