2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 9 - Foster Care
- 63.2-900 - Accepting children for placement in homes, facilities, etc., by local boards
- 63.2-900.1 - Kinship foster care
- 63.2-901 - Supervision of placement of children in homes
- 63.2-901.1 - Criminal history and central registry check for placements of children
- 63.2-902 - Agreements with persons taking children
- 63.2-903 - Entrustment agreements; adoption
- 63.2-904 - Investigation, visitation and supervision of foster homes or independent living placement; removal ...
- 63.2-905 - Foster care services
- 63.2-905.1 - Independent living services
- 63.2-906 - Foster care plans; permissible plan goals; court review of foster children
- 63.2-907 - Administrative review of children in foster care
- 63.2-908 - Permanent foster care placement
- 63.2-909 - Child support for child placed in foster care by court
- 63.2-910 - Child support for child placed in foster care where legal custody remains with parent or guardia...
- 63.2-910.1 - Acceptance of children by local departments of social services
- 63.2-911 - Liability insurance for foster parents
- 63.2-912 - Visitation of child placed in foster care
- 63.2-913 - Description unavailable
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.