2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 21 - Business Opportunity Sales Act
- 59.1-262 - Short title
- 59.1-263 - Definitions
- 59.1-264 - Written disclosure statement required
- 59.1-265 - Seller required to obtain bond or establish escrow account; action for damages against bond or acco...
- 59.1-266 - Prohibited acts
- 59.1-267 - Contracts required to be in writing; contents
- 59.1-268 - Purchaser's remedies
- 59.1-269 - Penalty; limitation
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.