2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 34.1 - Physical Therapy
- 54.1-3473 - Definitions
- 54.1-3474 - Unlawful to practice without license; continuing competency requirements
- 54.1-3475 - Board of Physical Therapy; appointment; qualifications; officers; nominations
- 54.1-3476 - Exemptions
- 54.1-3477 - Requirements for licensure as a physical therapist
- 54.1-3478 - Requirements for licensure as a physical therapist assistant
- 54.1-3479 - Licensure by examination or endorsement; traineeships
- 54.1-3480 - Refusal, revocation or suspension
- 54.1-3480.1 - Continuing education
- 54.1-3481 - Unlawful designation as physical therapist or physical therapist assistant
- 54.1-3482 - Certain experience and referrals required; unlawful to practice physical therapist assistance excep...
- 54.1-3483 - Unprofessional conduct
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.