2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 25.2 - Prescription Monitoring Program
- 54.1-2519 - Definitions
- 54.1-2520 - Program establishment; Director's regulatory authority
- 54.1-2521 - Reporting requirements
- 54.1-2522 - Reporting exemptions
- 54.1-2523 - Confidentiality of data; disclosure of information; discretionary authority of Director
- 54.1-2523.1 - Criteria for indicators of misuse; Director's authority to disclose information; intervention...
- 54.1-2524 - Immunity from liability
- 54.1-2525 - Unlawful disclosure of information; disciplinary action authorized; penalties
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.