2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 25 - Department of Health Professions
- 54.1-2500 - Definitions
- 54.1-2501 - Department established
- 54.1-2502 - Use of consultants in investigations
- 54.1-2503 - Boards within Department
- 54.1-2504 - Appointment of Director
- 54.1-2505 - Powers and duties of Director of Department
- 54.1-2506 - Enforcement of laws by Director and investigative personnel; authority of investigative personnel a...
- 54.1-2506.01 - Investigation of reported violations
- 54.1-2506.1 - Submission of required information
- 54.1-2506.2 - Protection of escrow funds, etc., held by persons licensed by any of the health regulatory board...
- 54.1-2507 - Board of Health Professions; membership, appointments, and terms of office
- 54.1-2508 - Chairman; meetings of Board; quorum
- 54.1-2509 - Reimbursement of Board members for expenses
- 54.1-2510 - Powers and duties of Board of Health Professions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.