2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 20.1 - Real Estate Appraisers
- 54.1-2009 - Definitions
- 54.1-2010 - Exemptions from licensure
- 54.1-2011 - Necessity for license
- 54.1-2012 - Real Estate Appraiser Board; membership; chairman; meetings; seal
- 54.1-2013 - General powers of Real Estate Appraiser Board; regulations; educational requirements for licensur...
- 54.1-2013.1 - Description unavailable
- 54.1-2014 - Continuing education
- 54.1-2015 - Subpoena power
- 54.1-2016 - Additional licenses
- 54.1-2017 - Use of terms "Licensed Residential Real Estate Appraiser," "Certified Residential Real Estate Ap...
- 54.1-2018 - Roster of appraisers
- 54.1-2019 - Consent to suits and service of process of nonresidents; manner of service
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.