2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 15 - Hearing Aid Specialists
- 54.1-1500 - Definitions
- 54.1-1501 - Exemptions; sale of hearing aids by corporations, etc., measuring hearing
- 54.1-1502 - Board; qualifications and terms of members; officers
- 54.1-1503 - Nominations for Board appointments
- 54.1-1504 - License required
- 54.1-1505 - Return of hearing aid by purchaser or lessee
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.