2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 17 - Driver Training Schools
- 46.2-1700 - Definitions
- 46.2-1701 - Licenses required for school and instructor; fees
- 46.2-1701.1 - Bond of applicants
- 46.2-1701.2 - Schools required to have established places of business
- 46.2-1701.3 - Student records to be maintained
- 46.2-1702 - Certification of driver education courses by Commissioner
- 46.2-1703 - Authority to promulgate regulations
- 46.2-1704 - Action on applications; hearing on denial
- 46.2-1705 - Suspension, revocation, cancellation or refusal to renew license; limitations on operations; imposi...
- 46.2-1706 - Civil penalties
- 46.2-1707 - Unlawful acts; prosecution; proceedings in equity
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.