2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 16 - Salvage, Nonrepairable, and Rebuilt Vehicles
- 46.2-1600 - Definitions
- 46.2-1601 - Licensing of dealers of salvage vehicles; fees
- 46.2-1602 - Certain sales prohibited; exceptions
- 46.2-1602.1 - Duties of insurance companies upon acquiring certain vehicles
- 46.2-1603 - Obtaining salvage certificate or certificate of title for an unrecovered stolen vehicle
- 46.2-1603.1 - Duties of licensees
- 46.2-1603.2 - Owner may declare vehicle nonrepairable; insurance company required to obtain a nonrepairable certi...
- 46.2-1604 - Rebuilders required to possess certificate of title
- 46.2-1605 - Vehicles repaired or rebuilt for highway use; examinations; branding of titles
- 46.2-1606 - Certificates of title issued by other states
- 46.2-1607 - Inspection of records and examination of inventory
- 46.2-1608 - Maintenance and contents of records
- 46.2-1609 - Penalties
- 46.2-1610 - Disposition of fees
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.