2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 4 - Wages Exempt
- 34-29 - Maximum portion of disposable earnings subject to garnishment
- 34-30 - Description unavailable
- 34-31 - Revocation of such exemption
- 34-32 - Illegal to garnish such exempt wages out of Commonwealth, etc
- 34-33 - Exemption of wages of minor from garnishment process
- 34-34 - Certain retirement benefits exempt
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.