2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 16 - Virginia Crime Commission
- 30-156 - Virginia State Crime Commission; purpose; membership; terms; compensation and expenses; quorum; vot...
- 30-157 - Executive director, counsel and other personnel
- 30-158 - Powers and duties of Commission
- 30-159 - Cooperation of state agencies; consultation with other states
- 30-160 - Commission to refer cases of crime or official misconduct to appropriate authorities
- 30-161 - Publication of information
- 30-162 - Disclosure of certain information by employee a misdemeanor
- 30-163 - Impounding of certain documents
- 30-164 - Construction of chapter
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.