2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 14 - Auditor of Public Accounts
- 30-130 - Election, term and compensation; vacancy
- 30-131 - Official bonds
- 30-132 - Employment of assistants; location of offices
- 30-133 - Duties and powers generally
- 30-133.1 - Additional certifications for public institutions of higher education
- 30-134 - Audit of accounts of city and county officers handling state funds; audit report; reimbursement of ...
- 30-135 - Inspection of accounts and vouchers
- 30-136 - Power as to witnesses; perjury
- 30-137 - Devising system of bookkeeping and accounting for local offices; costs
- 30-138 - State agencies, courts, and local constitutional officers to report certain fraudulent transactions...
- 30-139 - To whom Auditor to report defaults or irregularities
- 30-140 - Certain political subdivisions to file report of audit; period in which report kept as public recor...
- 30-141 - Annual report
- 30-142 - Assumption of duties by Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission upon failure of Auditor to pe...
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.