2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 1.1 - General Assembly Salaries and Expenses
- 30-19.11 - Salaries of Speaker of House of Delegates and members of General Assembly
- 30-19.12 - Compensation of members of the General Assembly and certain commissions engaged in legislative serv...
- 30-19.13 - Additional provisions for expenses of members and presiding officers of General Assembly
- 30-19.14 - Office expenses; taxes and withholding
- 30-19.15 - Mileage of members of the General Assembly, legislative committees, etc
- 30-19.16 - , 30-19.17
- 30-19.18 - How distance ascertained from place other than courthouse
- 30-19.19 - Salaries of Clerks of House of Delegates and Senate
- 30-19.20 - Employment and compensation of personnel
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.