2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 1.1 - Wet Settlement Act
- 6.1-2.10 - Definitions
- 6.1-2.11 - Applicability
- 6.1-2.12 - Duty of lender
- 6.1-2.13 - Duty of settlement agent
- 6.1-2.13:1 - Prohibition against payment or receipt of settlement services kickbacks, rebates, commissions and o...
- 6.1-2.13:2 - Disclosure of affiliated business by settlement service providers
- 6.1-2.14 - Validity of loan documents
- 6.1-2.15 - Penalty
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.