2019 US Virgin Islands Code
Title 32 - Sports and Parks
Chapter 6 - Virgin Islands Military Museum and Veterans Memorial Complex
§ 115. Funding
(a) The members of the Board shall be responsible for securing funding for the Complex. Funding sources may include, but not be limited to:
(1) corporate donations;
(2) private and personal donations;
(3) federal grants;
(4) federal turnkey programs; and
(5) appropriations by the Legislature.
(1) Pursuant to subsection (b)(1) of section 1 of this Act, the Governor shall identify and set aside a parcel of land, on the island of St. Croix, to be used from the following government-owned properties:
(A) Estate Old Bethlehem Works;
(B) Estate Negro Bay;
(C) Estate Downings;
(D) Estate Body Slob;
(E) Estate Barren Spot;
(F) Estate Concordia; and
(G) Estate Diamond.
(2) Selected sites must be on main arteries, between Frederiksted (shipping and airport area) and Christiansted (shops and hotels) to ensure a high volume of visitors to the Complex.