2019 US Virgin Islands Code
Title 32 - Sports and Parks
Chapter 6 - Virgin Islands Military Museum and Veterans Memorial Complex
§ 112. The Complex
(a) The Complex shall be used for, but not limited to:
(1) Exhibiting and preserving the exploits, achievements and heroism of Virgin Islanders who served in the Armed Forces.
(2) Keeping a permanent registry of the names of the patriotic Virgin Islanders.
(b) The complex shall consist of, but not be limited to:
(1) A Military Museum and Veterans Memorial consisting of a wall honoring Virgin Islands soldiers.
(2) A Veterans medical clinic, veterans administration officers, a theater, cafeteria and classrooms.
(c) Revenues collected from admission to the museum shall go toward:
(1) Operating and maintaining the complex;
(2) Promoting the complex nationally and in the territory;
(3) Defraying the administrative cost of the Virgin Islands Office of Veterans Affairs; and
(4) Other benefits to Virgin Islands Veterans.