2018 Vermont Statutes
Title 6 - Agriculture
Chapter 85 - Mosquito Abatement
- § 1081 Repealed. 1959, No. 329 (Adj. Sess.), § 59, eff. March 1, 1961.
- § 1082 Mosquito and biting arthropod control by Agency
- § 1083 Duties of Secretary of Agriculture, Food and Markets; authority of landowners to use mosquito controls
- § 1084 Engineers or technicians; equipment; entry on lands
- § 1085 Mosquito Control Grant Program
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.