2018 Vermont Statutes
Title 28 - Public Institutions and Corrections
Chapter 3 - Administration Of The Department
- § 101 Powers of the department
- § 102 Commissioner of Corrections; appointment; powers; responsibilities
- § 103 Inquiries and investigations into the administration of the Department
- § 104 Notification of community placements
- § 105 Caseload capacity
- § 106 Systems approach to community supervision of sex offenders
- § 107 Offender and inmate records; confidentiality; exceptions; corrections
- §§ 108-119 [Reserved for future use.].
- § 120 Department of Corrections Education Program; independent school
- § 121 Community High School of Vermont Board
- § 122 Contracting for programming and services
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.