2018 Vermont Statutes
Title 23 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 1 Administration and enforcement of title
- § 2 Application to trailers, semi-trailers, and trailer coaches
- § 3 Application to common carriers
- § 4 Definitions
- § 5 Repealed. 2003, No. 61, § 4.
- § 6 Vehicle registration renewal by municipal clerks
- § 7 Enhanced driver's license; maintenance of database information; fee
- § 8 Personal radio frequency identification chip number protection
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.