2018 Vermont Statutes
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 49 - Nominations
§ 2387 Place for filing statements

Universal Citation: 17 V.S.A. § 2387

§ 2387. Place for filing statements

Statements for the office of justice of the peace shall be filed with the town clerk. All other statements and consents shall be filed with the Secretary of State. (Added 1977, No. 269 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 1979, No. 200 (Adj. Sess.), § 29.)

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.