2018 Vermont Statutes
Title 13 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Chapter 5 - Adultery And Bigamy
- §§ 201, 202 Repealed. 1981, No. 223 (Adj. Sess.), V.S.A § 24.
- §§ 203, 204 Repealed. 1979, No. 152 (Adj. Sess.).
- § 205 Intermarriage of or fornication by persons prohibited to marry
- § 206 Bigamy
- § 207 Proof of respondent's civil marriage
- § 208 Alleging civil marriage in bigamy prosecution
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.