2018 Vermont Statutes
Title 10 Appendix - Conservation and Development
Chapter 2 - Fish
Subchapter 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
- App 101 Day
- App 102 Hours
- App 103-106 Repealed.
- App 107 Handheld Spear, Speargun, Crossbow, and Bow and Arrow
- App 108 Shooting pickerel
- App 109 Repealed. 2017 Fish and Wildlife Reg., eff. January 1, 2018.
- App 109a Repealed.
- App 110 Repealed.
- App 111 Repealed. 1991, No. 230 (Adj. Sess.), § 1(11).
- App 112-114 Repealed.
- App 114a Rule defining mouths of tributaries and lines between points to identify the Vermont portion of Lake Champlain.
- App 115 Use of state controlled fishing access areas
- App 116 Atlantic salmon management in Connecticut River
- App 117 Fish propagation
- App 118 Repealed by order of the commissioner.
- App 119 Filleting fish
- App 120 Special regulations-Noyes Pond
- App 121 Rule establishing a list for prohibited, restricted and unrestricted fish species
- App 122 Fish Management Regulation
- App 123 Commercial Angling Rule
- App 124 Valley Brook-Spawning waters
- App 125,126 Repealed.
- App 127 Repealed.
- App 128 Repealed.
- App 129,130 Repealed.
- App 131 Repealed.
- App 132 Repealed.
- App 133 [Expired.]
- App 134 Repealed. 1995, Fish and Wildlife Commissioner's Reg. No. 986.
- App 135 [Expired.].
- App 136 Repealed.
- App 137 Fishing tournaments
- App 138 Hatchery Brook closure
- App 139 Fish importation
- App 140 Commissioner's Rule Private Stocking of Fish in Public and Private Waters
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.