2017 Vermont Statutes
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 32 - Publication And Ratification Of Articles Of Amendment To Vermont Constitution
Subchapter 1: INTERIM PUBLICATION
- § 1841 Constitutional requirements
- § 1842 Time of voting, warning
- § 1843 Process of voting, making returns, conduct of meetings
- § 1844 Publication in newspapers and on State websites; ballots
- § 1845 Qualifications of voters; checklists, booths, clerks
- § 1845a Omitted.
- § 1846 Failure to post checklists
- § 1847 Repealed. 1981, No. 239 (Adj. Sess.), § 37, eff. July 1, 1982.
- § 1848 Tabulation of returns, record of amendments
- § 1849 Proclamation by governor
- § 1850 Transmission of copies of act and forms to clerks
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.