2015 Vermont Statutes
Title 11 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 25 - Limited Liability Companies
Subchapter 2: ORGANIZATION
§ 4024 Amendment or restatement of articles of organization
§ 4024. Amendment or restatement of articles of organization
(a) Articles of organization of a limited liability company may be amended at any time by delivering articles of amendment to the Secretary of State for filing. The articles of amendment shall set forth the:
(1) name of the limited liability company;
(2) date of filing of the articles of organization; and
(3) amendment to the articles.
(b) The articles of organization of a limited liability company may be amended at any time but shall be amended if:
(1) there is a change in the name of the company;
(2) there is a change in any other matter set forth in the articles of organization under subsection 4023(b) of this title; or
(3) the articles of organization contain a false or erroneous statement.
(c) A limited liability company may restate its articles of organization at any time. Restated articles of organization shall be signed and filed in the same manner as articles of amendment. Restated articles of organization shall be designated as such in the heading and state in the heading or in an introductory paragraph the limited liability company's present name and, if it has been changed, all of its former names and the date of the filing of its initial articles of organization. (Added 2015, No. 17, § 2.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.