2012 Vermont Statutes
Title 12 Court Procedure
Chapter 161 ACTION FOR AN ACCOUNTING
- § 4251 Actions for accounting-Jury
- § 4252 Items belonging to, tried in book account
- § 4253 Failure of defendant to appear; consequence
- § 4254 Defense before auditor
- § 4255 Hearing by court; auditors
- § 4256 Hearing by auditors; report; judgment
- § 4257 Actions between partners, coparceners, or tenants in common
- § 4258 Repealed. 1971, No. 185 (Adj. Sess.), § 237, eff. March 29, 1972.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Vermont may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.