Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Utah Code
Title 78A - Judiciary and Judicial Administration
Chapter 8 - Small Claims Courts
- Section 101 - Creation.
- Section 102 - Small claims -- Defined -- Counsel not necessary -- Removal from district court -- Deferring multiple claims of one plaintiff -- Supreme Court to govern procedures.
- Section 103 - Assignee may not file claim.
- Section 104 - Object of small claims -- Attachment, garnishment, and execution.
- Section 105 - Civil filing fees.
- Section 106 - Appeals -- Who may take and jurisdiction.
- Section 107 - Costs.
- Section 108 - Evening hours -- Judges pro tempore.
- Section 109 - Report to Judiciary Interim Committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.