Go to previous versions of this Part
2022 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 2 - Applicability and Obedience to Traffic Laws
- Section 201 - Chapter relates to vehicles on highways -- Exceptions.
- Section 202 - Violations of chapter -- Penalties -- Acceptance of plea of guilty.
- Section 203 - Attempt, conspiracy, or other violations of chapter.
- Section 204 - Requiring or knowingly permitting driver to unlawfully operate vehicle.
- Section 205 - Government-owned vehicles subject to chapter.
- Section 206 - Conflict with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Section 207 - Uniform application of chapter -- Effect of local ordinances.
- Section 208 - Regulatory powers of local highway authorities -- Traffic-control device affecting state highway -- Necessity of erecting traffic-control devices.
- Section 209 - Obedience to peace officer or other traffic controllers -- Speeding in construction zones.
- Section 210 - Failure to respond to officer's signal to stop -- Fleeing -- Causing property damage or bodily injury -- Suspension of driver's license -- Forfeiture of vehicle -- Penalties.
- Section 212 - Emergency vehicles -- Policy regarding vehicle pursuits -- Applicability of traffic law to highway work vehicles -- Exemptions.
- Section 213 - Persons riding or driving animals subject to chapter -- Exceptions.
- Section 214 - Quasi-public roads and parking areas -- Local ordinances.
- Section 215 - Right of real property owner to regulate traffic.
- Section 216 - Removal of plants or other obstructions impairing view -- Notice to owner -- Penalty.
- Section 217 - Volunteers may be authorized to enforce certain parking provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.