2022 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 15 - Special Vehicles
- Section 1501 - Motorcycle or motor-driven cycle -- Place for operator to ride -- Passengers.
- Section 1502 - Motorcycles, motor-driven cycles, or all-terrain type I vehicles -- Operation on public highways.
- Section 1503 - Motorcycle or motor-driven cycle -- Attaching to another vehicle prohibited.
- Section 1504 - Motorcycle or motor-driven cycle -- Footrests for passenger -- Height of handlebars limited.
- Section 1505 - Motorcycle or motor-driven cycle -- Protective headgear -- Closed cab excepted -- Electric assisted bicycles, motor assisted scooters, electric personal assistive mobility devices.
- Section 1506 - Motorcycles -- Required equipment -- Brakes.
- Section 1507 - Custom vehicles -- Defined -- Compliance with all laws and standards -- Exceptions -- Revocation -- Signed statement required.
- Section 1508 - Low-speed vehicle.
- Section 1509 - Street-legal all-terrain vehicle -- Operation on highways -- Registration and licensing requirements -- Equipment requirements.
- Section 1510 - Golf carts -- Operation on highways -- Registration, licensing requirements, titling, and taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.