2021 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 5 - Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
Part 3 - Guardians of Incapacitated Persons
- Section 301 - Appointment of guardian for incapacitated person.
- Section 302 - Venue.
- Section 303 - Procedure for court appointment of a guardian of an incapacitated person.
- Section 304 - Findings -- Limited guardianship preferred -- Order of appointment.
- Section 305 - Acceptance of appointment -- Consent to jurisdiction.
- Section 306 - Termination of guardianship for incapacitated person.
- Section 307 - Removal or resignation of guardian -- Termination of incapacity.
- Section 308 - Visitor in guardianship proceeding.
- Section 309 - Notices in guardianship proceedings.
- Section 310 - Emergency guardians.
- Section 310.5 - Temporary guardians.
- Section 311 - Who may be guardian -- Priorities.
- Section 312 - General powers and duties of guardian -- Penalties.
- Section 312.5 - Association between an adult ward and a relative of the adult ward.
- Section 313 - Proceedings subsequent to appointment -- Venue.
- Section 314 - Mentally incompetent veteran -- Evidence of necessity for appointment of guardian.
- Section 315 - Copies of public records furnished to veterans administration.
- Section 316 - Expedited guardianship proceedings.
- Section 317 - Guardianship proceedings for minor becoming an incapacitated adult.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.