2021 Utah Code
Title 63G - General Government
Chapter 7 - Governmental Immunity Act of Utah
Part 6 - Legal Actions Under this Chapter - Procedures, Requirements, Damages, and Limitations on Judgments
- Section 601 - Actions governed by Utah Rules of Civil Procedure -- Undertaking required.
- Section 602 - Compromise and settlement of claims by political subdivision.
- Section 603 - Exemplary or punitive damages prohibited -- Governmental entity not subject to execution, attachment, or garnishment -- Exception.
- Section 604 - Limitation of judgments against governmental entity or employee -- Process for adjustment of limits.
- Section 605 - Adjustments to limitation of judgment amounts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.