2021 Utah Code
Title 57 - Real Estate
Chapter 14 - Limitations on Landowner Liability
Part 2 - Liability Relating to Recreational Use
- Section 201 - Owner owes no duty of care or duty to give warning -- Exceptions.
- Section 202 - Use of private land without charge -- Effect.
- Section 203 - Land leased to state or political subdivision for recreational purposes.
- Section 204 - Liability not limited where willful or malicious conduct involved or admission fee charged.
- Section 205 - Person using land of another not relieved from duty to exercise care.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.